Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother’s Day!

Yesterday was my first mother’s day. It was such a special day. Stephen gave me a digital picture frame. It is so cool! It does slide shows of still pictures, plays videos, and music. I am going to put it on my desk next year so I can see little Mitchell while I am at work. Stephen made me a Mother’s Day slide show to the song “My Mother” from The Chipmunk Adventure (one of my favorite movies). It had all of Mitchell’s sonogram pictures, which of course made me cry. I just can’t believe how different Mother’s Day was this year from last. I had a miscarriage a few weeks before Mother’s Day last year and was on fertility drugs. Praise God for his blessings and his unfailing love! I was also able to spend the entire day with my mother. I am so blessed to have her in my life! She is the ultimate role model. I hope I can be half as great of a mom as she has been for Maggie and me! I hope one day Mitchell will think of me the way I think of my mom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

I agree, you have a WONDERFUL mom. She is an example for many of us. i love her and miss her very much.

Henny

Anonymous said...

Happy Early B-Day! (Cuz I might forget tomorrow)