Friday, March 07, 2008

Prayers Needed

My Papa, my dad's father, had a massive heart attack yesterday. He had surgery to put splints in to open his valves. Please keep him and our family in your prayers. From what I have been told it would be difficult to come back from this, but we know that God can do anything and that makes nothing impossible. Pray for the doctors and everyone who handles him. I love my Papa so much; growing up I remember so many fun things Papa did with us. One of the things he took us to do was going to this HUGE dirt hill in Witchita Falls and sliding down them in big card board boxes, the closest I have ever gotten to skiing. I am so glad Mitchell got to meet Papa and I pray that so will our next baby. We love you Papa and are praying for you.
-Stephen



Mitchell is the fourth generation McBroom starting with Papa.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'll definitely be praying for your grandfather, you, and the rest of your family. Keep me updated!

Maggie said...

Praying for your fam!

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

prayers going up

Jenn said...

sorry to hear about this. praying.

Anonymous said...

Y'all are in my prayer. Hang in there...