Monday, July 07, 2008

Mitchell's Favorite Things: Part 1

Mitchell is so delightful. He loves to play and cuddle. I am having so much fun staying home with him. I have been trying to capture Mitchell doing his favorite things the past couple of days. As Emily Young would say : Here we are!

1. Drinking from Daddy and Mommy's straw.
2. Swimming
3. Playing peek-a-boo in the curtains


4. Mitchell's Pooh Car
5. Passies: Mitchell is can't go anywhere without a passy. He sleeps with 5 in his bed because he can't go back to sleep if he can't find one. One day this will be very hard to break but until then I love that he loves his passies!
6. Apple Juice: Mitchell has to have at least 8 oz of juice a day because of his tummy problems. He used to get prune juice in every bottle. Now he gets apple in his sippy cup. He is way too old!

Those are a few of his favorite things. I have about 6 more that I have yet to capture.

5 comments:

Fawn said...

He is so cute.
Yep, some day you'll be takin' those passies to the ducks like Patty did with you guys.

Mindy said...

He is so cute! I love the close up of him in the curtains!

Leanne said...

I can't believe he has grown that much since I saw him last. We have to get him and Savannah together... I think they would have fun. Especially now that he is walking. Hope all is well!

Kristen Ballard said...

Great post!! Seems like y'all are having a fantastic summer and I am SO glad you and Maggie-Kate (did we for sure decide on the hypen?) are healthy!!!!
Don't even think about when you have to take the pacifiers away. Just enjoy it while you've got them and pray that Maggie-Kate likes them, too!!! ha ha

Leslie said...

ok your child is like SO much older and advanced than Haven. Every time I look at him I feel like I am saying in my head WHAT? He is already....???? WOW! He will be potty trained before we even start using a sippy cup! My goodness.

Seriously, do you want to get together next week for lunch and a play date? Any time during the week is good for us, email me.

Les