Friday, February 23, 2007

Cravings!

Now that my morning/all-day sickness has passed, I have started to have cravings. This morning at about 5:00 I woke up and could not think about anything else except for Apple Pie. So I had a slice of Apple pie for breakfast. Stephen is waiting for me to start craving pickles (which I HATE!) but I don’t think I ever will. Here are my most recent cravings…


Bean Burrito from Taco Bueno

Pineapple and Apples


Eggo Waffles



Salad… Any kind, I feel like a rabbit, I just want to eat lettuce.


Apple juice slush from Sonic- Thanks Maggie



Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper


Baked Potatoes with Cheese and Ketchup

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm very much like a pregnant woman. I've been so obsessed with Bueno, I decided to give it up for Lent. I'm dying.

Emily said...

Dangit Lindsey! I was going to post a comment about having cravings like a pregnant woman too! Ya beat me to it...

stacey4 said...

OH! Fun cravings! With Madison I had a McDonald's cheeseburger EVERY DAY!!! Seriously everyday! Hense the 50 pound weight gain! But it was great while it lasted!!!

jennifer said...

Isn't it fun to be pregnant and be able to give in to the yummy cravings?? I crave Taco Bueno (really, any mexican food) ALL of the time, but unfortunately for me Northerners don't know how to make good Tex-Mex. Bummer...

Maggie said...

With Maisy I craved doughnuts and with Weaver it was Chineese food :)

Anonymous said...

Katie with Hannah I also like the Bueno, I think that Alex and I had it everyday that at one point he was sick of it. With Kinsey it was Wing Stop french fries and baked beans not everyday but at least 3 times a week, this also made Alex not like wings for a couple of months afterwards..

Colleen

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

With Daniel I craved tomatoes and I ate a bag of cherry tomatoes just about every day...he's now allergic to them! With both kids I craved ballpark nachos, and with Zoe it was jalapenos!! On EVERYTHING. At the beginning it was specifically Jack In The Box stuffed jalapenos with Ranch. As the pregnancy progressed it was pretty much jalapenos on EVERYTHING. Thanks to the overeating of pickles and drinking of pickle juice while pregnant with Daniel I can no longer eat pickles by themselves. And he HATES them.