Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Sinus Infection and a Wonderful Husband!

Happy Valentines Day to me, I have a sinus infection. It has knocked me off my feet. I have basically been asleep for the past 48 hours and every time I cough I get sick to my stomach. This has not been fun. But I thought I should publicly announce how great my husband Stephen is. Since I have been pregnant I have not cooked one meal, cleaned one dish, scrubbed one toilet, or folded a single towel. But my house has been clean, the dishes and laundry have been done and I have not gone without dinner. He even holds my hair every time I throw up. How great is he! I am so blessed to have such a caring and loving husband!

Sorry Maggie, no chocolate buffet, I was to sick to get my camera this morning.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Being sick with something on top of being pregnant is no fun!! Glad that you have a wonderful husband like Stephen!

Leslie said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU FINALLY STARTED POSTING AGAIN!!! HOW ARE YOU???

Les