Monday, March 05, 2007

The Heartbeat!

I love going to my OB appointments. There is nothing better than hearing my sweet baby’s heart beat. Today, I had a doctor’s appointment and everything looked great. There is always those few seconds where we are waiting for the doctor to find the heart beat that feel like an eternity. I am so glad we live in a time where we have the technology to hear and see what is going on inside of us. I can’t imagine not having a sonogram or not hearing the heartbeat. I am counting down the days until next Friday, when we have our sonogram and find out if we are having a boy or a girl. Only 11 more days!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie and Stephen,
Wayne and I were happy to hear that you are expecting an addition to your family, and that all is going well. Congratulations.

Jodi and Wayne Inlow

Ashley N said...

You better post it on here when you find out if it is a boy or a girl!

Leslie said...

I am so jealous you get to know so soon!!! I am dying to know what we are having too. Can't wait to hear the news. I'll be checking back next Friday. When is your due date again????

Have a great week!
Les

jennifer said...

I am jealous too!! Aren't I due before you?? We don't go until March 26th. Can't wait to find out!

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

so excited for you!!!


so, any feelings either way yet??

Emily said...

Totally unrelated to finding out boy or girl...but you really did inspire me. I had to stay at home and rest yesterday, so I made myself feel better by ordering a "Get Well" cookie cake and picking it up at the mall like it was for someone else. I'm pathetic. :)

Anonymous said...

Eric and I were talking about you the other night. All good, I promise. We are just so excited that little Savannah is going to have another little cousin to pal around with. Let us know when you find out the sex. YEAH!!

All our love,
Leanne