Monday, March 19, 2007

My Modest Baby

Ok, so I guess I have the most modest baby in the world. I have had three sonograms in the last 2 weeks and at each one I have asked the doctor to look and see what we are having. However, my baby must be very modest because in all three the doctor could not tell if we are having a boy or a girl. I have, unfortunately, had to have three sonograms because I have had some complications but thanks to so many prayers it looks like all is well with me and the baby. I was hoping this morning when I had my third sonogram that the baby would flash its parts for the entire world to see, but we had another no-show. I am going to go back in on the 2nd of April for another attempt. If we can’t find out on the 2nd then I am paying the big bucks for a 3-D sono. So I am starting the count down again… 14 more days.

5 comments:

jennifer said...

Bummer Katie! I am sorry that you couldn't find out...it is so easy to get your hopes up! I hope all continues to go well with you and the baby.

Leslie said...

Wow, I talked to your mom Sunday and she said still no boy or girl! Well, we are going in for our appt on April 2nd too! Maybe we will both find out that day what we are having!!! God is just keeping it suspensful for you and Stephen. =) I am SO glad you are doing better. I got a call as soon as you were at the hospital and spent time in prayer for both you and the baby. I knew you would both be fine and you are! Praise God. Love you girl

Emily said...

That baby OBVIOUSLY doesn't realize it's a Weaver!

stacey4 said...

I have been watching your's and Maggie's blog to see what you are expecting!!!! I'm glad to hear everything is good, that is the most important!

Anonymous said...

If on April 2nd you don't find out, try a school for teaching how to do sonagrams. They will do it for cheap - the student has to practice on people! (I knew somebody who did that).