Saturday, April 21, 2007

Baby Update

Well, foutunetly I have had a very uneventful three weeks. Mitchell is doing great! He is growing and moving like crazy. Stephen has been able to feel him move a couple of times. We go to the doctor on the 30th to verfiy that Mitchell is really a boy. I am fortunate that my doctor is willing to take another look so we can finally start preparing the nursery. I am ready to turn my sewing room into the baby's room. I walk by it every morning and think, "I can't believe we will have a baby in here in three and half months". For as slow and painful my first trimester was my second has been fast and fun! I love being pregnant! Here is a belly shot, I am 23 weeks a one day!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Ok I need to do a belly shot one of these days. Guess ill do that soon. Cute shirt. Are you going to be at some of the VBS practices at RHCC?

Katie McB. said...

Yeah, I will be at some of the practices. This time of year it is the only way for me to see my mom.

jennifer said...

Yeah Katie!! Uneventful weeks are good when it comes to pregnancy! Have fun decorating! Do you have a theme in mind??

Maggie said...

wow that's a tum tum :)