Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's A Boy!!!

Below are pictures of our beautiful son, William Mitchell McBroom! We were sure that the baby was a girl so we are very excited by the surprise! He is very healthy and growing at a perfect rate! Maisy said she still wants to call him Lady Bug.

I love this picture of his face. He has his mouth open. I think he might be wild and crazy like his Aunt Maggie!
This one is the boy shot.
This is a head and a hand!



This one is kind of hard to see but it is another face shot. He has his hand on his forehead and then you can see his eyes, nose, mouth, and cute little chin.

11 comments:

jennifer said...

Congrats Katie and Stephen!! I am sure you are sooo excited to finally know! I love his name and know that you two will be wonderful parents! Are you going to keep teaching at SCS?

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful! Love the name. Looking forward to your baby shower.

Leslie said...

Yeah for little Will! Maybe he and Haven can date =) So much fun to have a boy. I am so excited for you KK. So what is your plan? Are you going to stay at home or still teach?

Les

karen b said...

so what are you going to call this boy? william, will, billy, bill, mitchell, mitch, w.m., will-mitch?

congrats!

Anonymous said...

So happy for the both of you, can not wait til he get here.

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Katie! I am so excited for you. I love his name, he is going to be such a cutie.
Jill Anderson

stacey4 said...

OH BOY!!!! How exciting! I don't know who I'm more excited for you or your baby!! You will be the best mama!

Ashley N said...

Yay!! Glad he stopped being so modest :) Congratulations!

Katie McB. said...

I am not sure what we are going to call him. Today I am calling him William, yesterday I called him Mitchell, and tomorrow I will call him Will. I am trying them out to see which I like better. Stephen likes all of them. I am going to keep teaching next year but I am taking off for about 8-10 weeks. Stephen will then become Mr. Mom. It is probably a good thing the baby is a boy since he will be spending his days with my dad and Stephen at the studio!

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

aww congrats you two! :)

Anonymous said...

Stephen better not have eaten his Almond Joy!