Friday, July 06, 2007

Baby Update

We finally got the Internet at our house so now I can post on my blog. I have been on "left side" bed rest for two weeks now. My blood pressure just kind of shot up out of no where but when I lay on my left side it goes down. We also found out that Mitchell is breached, my doctor told me yesterday that we will do a c-section in three and 1/2 weeks if he does not turn himself around. Also if my blood pressure increases we will do an emergency c-section. But yesterday it was down the lowest it has been in three weeks. Stephen is finishing Mitchell's room today so I will post pictures of it when it is finished.

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Eric and I have been thinking about you. Glad to hear that you are okay. If you want some company let me know... I am home with Vanna all day.

jennifer said...

I hope everything stays under control for you Katie. It must be hard to be in bed when you want to be up and doing things! Can't wait until Mitchell gets here!

Anonymous said...

My mom said she saw you at the doctor yesterday, she felt so bad that she didn't tell you good-bye. (She said she was so flustered from waiting so long) anyway, sorry to hear you are on bed rest, hope that everything goes smoohly for you. Take care of yourself! Love, Jill

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh! 3-1/2 weeks you could have your baby boy in your arms!! I am so jealous.

Well, I wish we could hang out together this weekend. I am on bedrest too after being in the hospital ALL DAY yesterday. Fun times. Give me a call if you are bored and want to chat.

Lailah Morris said...

katie, what is your phone number?

Leslie said...

Okay, need an update on you....what is the latest?

jennifer said...

I'm with Leslie! How are you??