Monday, October 22, 2007

Trip to Midland

Mitchell and I went to Midland for a few days. We had such a great time. Mitchell thinks that Maisy and Weaver are hilarious. They can just look at him and he smiles. I love how Weaver says " Hold you Mitchy" and puts out his little arms for me to hand him over. Maisy is such a good helper too. She kept saying, "KK, I love my cousin Mitchy so much! I love him! I love him!" I had such a great time. I am glad Maggie and I are best friends I can't imagine life without her! Here are a few pictures we took. Unfortunately, they are all blurry but still cute!












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

KK, I bet ya'll had a blast. You and Maggie are always so much fun to be with together. I will always laugh out loud when I think of our trip to Disney World, every moment was so much fun! I know that Maisy, Weaver and Mitchell will be just as funny with one another. Mitchell is super cute!! I love that there is someone else that eats snickers like me!!

Leanne said...

Are you and Maisy wearing matching shirts?? You kids are too funny.

Maggie said...

He looks so funny in that doll stroller. It is really funny how much he liked sitting in it.

jennifer said...

How fun! I am glad Mitchell has some cousins to play with! Can't wait until my kids do too! Yes, we are still here. We leave on Saturday morning. I am going to be in Fort Worth on Friday morning with the kids. Where do yall live? Maybe I could come over for a few minutes before I have to go back to the inlaws!

Deborah said...

At first, I thought Mitchell WAS a doll in that doll stroller! He is so cute--just like his cousins!