Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Rough Week

Last week was a rough one. Stephen threw out his back and was in bed for two days which left me to be on full Mitchell duty. I felt like single mom. (I don't know how they do it). I did enjoy all of the extra Mitchell time though-I sure miss that guy while I am at work. I am so thankful for Stephen. Because he was not able to do anything I realized just how much he does for me and Mitchell.
Then on Saturday our car was broken into. I really do not like mean people!
So we had to park our car in the garage because the window was broken and I was also worried they would come back for a second round of window breaking. Well our garage is a total wreck and we have not parked in it for about 6 months. So I had to clean it out by myself because Stephen was still down for the count. We were able to get our window fixed yesterday for a decent price and they came to our house to do it. (That was nice!) So on Sunday night I was awoken with cramps. I was doubled over in pain so I decided that I needed to go to the ER and make sure everything was OK. After 6 hours in the ER they concluded that I have a kidney infection and called the episode a threatened miscarriage. The baby looks great and I am feeling better now. I made it 15 weeks this time with out a midnight trip to the ER. I was actually bragging on Sunday about how easy this pregnancy has been compared to my pregnancy with Mitchell.
On a happier note here are pictures of Mitchell.









Mitchell's first spaghetti ! He is such a good eater! He also now has a top tooth so he can eat pretty much anything.



4 comments:

Maggie said...

too bad we missed the baby dedication, he looked sooo cute!

glad you are feeling better.

Kristen Ballard said...

He has changed so much! His hair is really coming in- man, he is SO dang cute!!
I'm glad you are doing better.

Anonymous said...

Y'all are in our prayers. Get better, okay!?!

Haley said...

I so glad that you are all ok and the baby is healthy!
I am sure this week will be better. I hope to see you all when I visit next month.
Love,
Haley