Monday, September 22, 2008

Update

Well I am at home counting down the hours until I go to the hospital. I have an appointment tomorrow with my doctor and then I will go in Wednesday morning for my C-section. I am very excited and not very nervous. With Mitchell I had to be put under general anesthesia because my epidural stopped working during the C-section so I missed the whole birth. I am very excited about getting to be awake and experience it this time. We are almost packed and ready. There is just so much to do and I am on bed rest so I can't do much. Maggie keeps getting on to me about my blog being so boring but I promise there will be plenty of pictures after Wednesday. Here are a few pictures that were taken at one of my showers.

Look at all the pink! I love it!






8 comments:

Maggie said...

yea! looks like a fun shower... I hate that I missed it!

Unknown said...

It was such fun!!! Can't wait to meet little Maggie Kate! Take good care - the prayers are flowing!
Hugs!

amy said...

Good luck Katie! We're praying for a safe delivery and a beautiful Maggie Kate in just a couple of days!

Amanda said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there! I want to see you so bad (and Leslie and Emily). We'll be praying for you and your family Wednesday.

jennifer said...

How exciting Katie! Enjoy these last few days as a family of three! Can't wait to see pictures of Maggie Kate!

Haley said...

Get some well needed rest today and tomorrow! I will be checking the blog a lot on Wed. and Thurs. waiting for the photos of Maggie Kate!
You will be in our prayers.

Kristen Ballard said...

What fun pictures. The shower looks like it was fun- and successful!! What cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

I love these new pictures, Katie! I am SOOOO incredibly excited for you and Stephen and have been praying for you. I cannot wait to see your beautiful baby girl! I hope she has Mitchell's cheeks!! :-)

Amber Montgomery