Friday, October 17, 2008

Two sick babies

Well it only took three weeks and we have two sick babies. Maggie Kate is sooo congested so we are having to give her saline drops and use the bulb syringe. Mitchell seems to have the same congestion but does not seem to be bothered by it, he is still running around and being his crazy self. I know this will be over before I know it but it sure is hard to see them sick. Here are some pictures of my poor little princess.

Here are some pictures of Mitchell playing outside. We have the world's most boring backyard but he loves it. I love this picture because he was crawling. I haven't seen him crawl since June.












Last night I gave Mitchell a bread stick and he thought it was the greatest thing he had ever eaten. I usually cut his food up in tiny pieces because he puts WAY too much in his mouth at once. He thought it was so funny that I gave him an entire bread stick. I would offer him so marinara sauce and he would say " yumm, dip!"






2 comments:

Kristen Ballard said...

Sooo sorry that MK is sick (is MK an acceptable nickname?). She looks so cute in the gown and hat, though!!
Mitchell's pics are so cute! He is just the most precious thing, I love the way you dress him, too. Such a cute boy. That is so funny about the breadstick and the dip. Walker is the SAME WAY. He LOVES to dip and will try anything if he is dipping. He loves carrots and ranch dip and he doesn't even like carrots!!!

Jenn said...

mmmmmm breadstick! so adorable