Wednesday, November 05, 2008

October in Pictures

In no particular order...

Sweet baby girl.
Mitchell's new hair cut.Trying to get a picture of the three of us. Not so good...
Some light reading on the way to church.

Playing at the mall, our new favorite past time.

Why didn't someone tell me not to give a 14 month old spaghetti o's.



Mitchell sneaking some icing from Weaver's cake before he blew out his candles.

Mitchell loves his DVD player. He always wants to hold it but I rarely let him. You can see the excitment on his face because he actually getting to touch it.


What a face!
MK's first time to go out to eat.

Playing in the play scape.

Daddy's new way to clean up Mitchell after he eats.

5 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

Does that vacuum work on spagetti-o's?? Too cute! Glad Maggie Kate is doing well and growing :) She is so cute in that little tam.

Lindsey said...

AWW Cute pictures!!!

Leslie said...

Have SO looks like that after Speggetti O's! Try Ravioli, its so much cleaner if you don't put all the juice on the tray its like 1/3rd of the mess.
LOL GREAT Pics, Which mall do you guys play at? I think I am going to take Haven somewhere today.

Anonymous said...

YOUR KIDS ARE SO PRECIOUS, KATIE. NOW I KNOW NOT TO GIVE MY KIDS SPAGHETTI O'S WHEN I HAVE SOME! :-)

AMBER M

Anonymous said...

Mitchelle's hair is rockin' my world!

Fawn