Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Conversations with Mitchell and random pictures

Above:Mitchell and me at Six Flags.
Below: Mitchell at the park, he HATES this picture and I love it. He says " Mitchell stop being funny at the park!" when he sees it on a slide show video we made for him and MK.


Above: Mitchell calls this the Monkey Man. He says "He's a Monkey, He's a Monkey, He's a real Monkey Man!" while climbing this.
Tonight Mitchell and I went on a snow cone date. We went to a big snow cone stand and sat outside at the picnic tables. Mitchell said "I am on a date with you, just like daddy, he is on a date with sissy at home"

Mitchell is very caring about others. He gets upset when he sees other people cry. Tonight he said "we should bring a snow cone to daddy and sissy, they love snow cones"
While on our way back Mitchell picked up his Bible from the floorboard of the car. This is one of those baby Bibles that doesn't have pictures, it's just the new testament. He started flipping through pages and would ask me what story was on each page. I told him things like... this story says that Jesus loves children just like you, and this one is about Jesus giving food to hungry people. Then he started saying " this page is Esther, she is queen and daddy is king" (Stephen played Xerxes last year in the Summer Spectacular musical), this one baby Jesus- away in a manger, then he said this page says that "Dah-Dah (my dad) put a boy under the water" I was surprised by this one. I told him yes Dah-Dah did put him in the water, that's called being baptized. We do that to tell Jesus how much we love him and tell him that we want to obey him. He said "I want Dah-Dah to put me in the water but I DON'T want to go under."

0 comments: