Saturday, May 22, 2010

Six Flags

My kids love going to Six Flags. We have been 3 times already this Spring because we have season passes. We decided to go today for Day 2 of Stephen's Birthday Weekend. When we pulled up Maggie Kate got so exited and shouted "yay, horses!" because she loves the carousel so much. Mitchell is sooo tall he is able to ride alot of rides. He is only two inches away from being able to ride the Judge and the Shockwave. Maggie Kate is the exact opposite of him. She is sooo tiny she can hardly ride anything but she loves rides and cries when Stephen and Mitchell leave us to ride something. Mitchell is a little apprehensive about rides but enjoys them once he tries them.
I know we have many more adventures to come at Six Flags. We always have so much fun together. I just love being with my family. They make my heart happy!








1 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

Love that last picture...they are adorable :-)