Sunday, January 13, 2008

Disney Part 2

Here are a few more Disney pics. These are pictures from our last day. The picture below shows just how crowded it was but no matter how crowded this truly is my favorite place on Earth! I can't wait for a Weaver Disney 2013!

Dada, Maisy, Stephen, KK, and Ryan on the Tower of Terror. I can't believe Maisy rode this and loved it! She said when she got off of the ride "I was both brave and scared at the same time!" Later that night she asked if our Hotel's elevator could get struck by lighting.

Weaver and Ryan on Buzz's space ship ride. Check out my mom in dad in the back of the picture. They look like a couple of sardines.









Daddy and Mitchell all bundled up!
Mickey and Maggie in line for the Haunted Mansion.



Miss priss waiting for lunch.

Tigger and Piglet.


People went crazy over Mitchell's Tigger costume. I am so glad we had it to keep him warm except every time we would get it on he would have a dirty diaper and of course a person with no children must have designed it because it didn't have snaps. Mommy and Mitchell really living it up at 10:00pm on New Years Eve!



Mitchell was really into the show in front of Cinderella's Castle. He has such a pretty Gamma!
Minnie sitting so pretty and Mickey sleeping in his stroller.



Maisy loves to rub people's ears so of course she needed to rub Dumbo's!



This is the last picture we took. Mitchell was ready to get out of the cold air!

Good Bye Disney World. See you in 2013!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

great pics. such a fun trip.

Kristen Ballard said...

Great pics!! Maggie said she had 500, and she wasn't going to make the make us look through all of them, and I said I would LOVE that because we are such Disney nerds!!
How much were those big strollers to rent everyday? They look like they would really come in handy. I love seeing the Christmas decorations- i am so jealous y'all got to go during holiday time, that is one of the things I want to do so bad. Anyway, those pictures were really good! Thanks for sharing. It looks like Mitchell had a great time along with everyone else.

Anonymous said...

I have loved looking at all the DW pics between you and Mags blog. Looks like the trip was a total success. Do you still make cakes? I was telling my mom about you and she was interested! Let me know. Mag has my email. Have a great week!