Monday, January 21, 2008

I love holidays!

Mitchell started this new thing. He now squeals like a pig. It is the funniest thing! It isn't an ear piercing scream so its not annoying. He is teething and having a hard time with it but instead of crying he makes this high pitched squeal. I am wondering how long this new habit will last.

Mitchell is getting so big. I was looking at him today and thinking were has my itty bitty baby gone! He is sitting up now for long periods of time and is getting up on all fours, acting like he will crawl at any second. I love being a mommy and days like today are so special because I get to spend the whole day with him. The thing I miss the most, while I am at work, is seeing Mitchell when he wakes up. He is so happy and cuddly. He is fast asleep when I usually leave in the morning. It's always hard to go back to work after a holiday but I sure love getting to stay home every now and then!

I got these pictures in an email last week while I was at work. Stephen sends me pictures all the time at work. I love getting them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute pic., it would be great if you get the squeal on video! Can't wait to see the pic of my bushes. I told my mom I didn't know if you made cakes during the school year b/c you are super busy, especially now with Mitchell. She was thinking of doing them for Altamesa baby and wedding showers.

Kristen Ballard said...

SO CUTE! I would have teared up if I would have gotten that in an email! I think that is so great that Mitchell gets to stay at home with Stephen. Isn't it funny how all you want to do all day now is stay home and stare at your sweet baby???
LOVE the pictures!!

Lindsey said...

Awww...what a good dad.

I love the new Valentine's page!

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

LOOK AT THAT CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!! Aww I just wanna kiss those cheeks, and he's SO stinkin adorable Katie and Stephen. Awesome. Wow. :)

i'm speechless. love that face