Saturday, January 26, 2008

Mitchell is changing so fast. He will be six month old in a week and a half. I can't believe it! He is starting to stand now holding on to the ottoman. He is so proud of himself when he does it!

These days he is sitting like a pro! He can sit up for about thirty minutes now. It makes him so much happier. He loves to sit up and play!

This next one is one of my favorite pictures. It is so candid and really captures Mitchell at this time in his life. We bought him this big boy sippy cup and he now loves to feed himself but it takes him a good 30 minutes so we have to feed him the first 2/3 in a bottle and then let him finish it of in his new cup!


This was Weaver's little polar bear outfit. It is so cute... I just had to take pictures of Mitchell in it.




7 comments:

Ashley N said...

I just love all his expressions!
Katie~that picture of you is gorgeous also!

Maggie said...

I agree with Ash... you are SUPER photogenic and WAY prettier than me (which makes you a beast)

Deborah said...

He is so adorable! And what strong little legs he has, to be standing up already. That little polar bear outfit is so cute. I love any baby outfit with a hood!

Unknown said...

WOW! He is so strong! I am enjoying getting to know the little man in the nursery! He really is a blessing to each of us!
Hugs!

Kristen Ballard said...

He is always smiling!! What a great baby! I am on my mom's computer, so I could see every picture- yeah! I love the look of the new page, soo cute. He is so adorable...

jennifer said...

I love the Valentine's Day look!! I emailed you at your SCS address amd have a few questions for you whenever you get a chance!

Katherine said...

He is so adorable-I love all of his expressions!! I can just imagine his personality when he grows up-what a ham you will have! :)