Saturday, February 02, 2008

The Big Brother


It is so weird to think that Mitchell is a big brother. I feel so good right now that I keep forgetting I am pregnant. I am hoping that this is a good sign of things to come. I am constantly praying for a very uneventful pregnancy. I am about 5-6 weeks along and by this time with my last two pregnancies I was already having problems. We go to the doctor on February 25-which seems like an eternity from now. But time flies when you have a baby and a full time job. So now on to what the big brother is up to .....
We never let Mitchell hang out in just a diaper. I guess we should more often because he thinks it is funny to wear just a diaper. He loves to pat his belly and
seems really happy when he's not wearing clothes. Here is Mitchell playing his piano in only his diaper.




We are so blessed to have such a sweet little boy. He makes life so much fun. And have I mentioned he is sleeping through the night-FINALLY! He slept from 9:00 last night until 8:30 this morning. What a champ. He must know his mommy needs extra sleep these days.

I love these pictures. Stephen was letting Mitchell touch the water in the kitchen sink . He was so serious, studying the water. I think he looks like a zebra baby. Again in only a diaper!

4 comments:

Kristen Ballard said...

Great pictures! I love the diaper baby.
I'm so glad you are feeling great. I always hated the wait between doctor appointments. You are in my prayers every night!
Love you

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

aww he's so cute in just a diaper!!

Looking at most of the pics on my blog you'd think my kids were ALWAYS only in diapers (or undies now) but they LOVE to be naked, and I can't blame them!!

We have lots of naked time for the kiddos around here.

He's so cute y'all!

Prayers going up for an uneventful pregnancy!

Leslie said...

Ok, wow. I talked to Amy and she told me you were pregnant. I am shocked. I am so glad that you are feeling okay. Keep up the good work super mom!

I have not read blogs in a really long time. Sorry to hear about Weaver too.

Haven has that same piano, but is not sitting up for long enough to play with anything, she just falls over like a wieble wobble.

Hope to see you guys soon. We may try to be at church this Sunday depending on Haven.

Daley said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!!! I hope this pregnancy goes well.