Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mitchell's BIG Day

Mitchell had a huge day yesterday! First he has started pulling up. I went to check him in his pack and play when he woke up from his nap and there he was standing and peaking at me from over the top! Silly kid! Second he started saying Dada and Gaga. So now he can call me instead of just mama. That makes me very happy. Finally, Mitchell has gotten his first baby tooth out. It is very cute! It is right in the center of his lower gum. So cute! This kid just finds knew ways to impress me every day! I couldn't be prouder! He really wants to be ready when his lil bro or sis comes to town. God Bless!

-Stephen

1 comments:

Kristen Ballard said...

WOW!! What a smart boy he is. He is trying really hard. It sounds like he is tired of all this baby stuff. I guess it's good you have another one coming!!