Monday, May 05, 2008

A great weekend

Stephen and I went with our small group to the Owen's Ranch last weekend for a relaxing weekend with friends. Stephen and I had such a wonderful time! We had such a good time spending time with our friends and their families. I got to hold all of the little babies which gets me so excited about our new little one. It was a great weekend. I left feeling refreshed and ready to face the week. Stephen and I are so blessed to be apart of our small group. I can't wait for the next trip.

This is Mitchell's new thing. He crinkles his nose all the time. I think it is soo cute!

The big kids and their dads take a trip around the ranch.

Mitchell and Jilli- She was feeding him breakfast. Mitchell loved playing with the big kids.
Mitchell loved spending time with Garrett. He laughed at everything Garrett did.
Is this not the roundest face you have ever seen.
I love these two teeth. He has top ones too but you can't see them.


Guess who is standing now!

5 comments:

Kristen Ballard said...

What a cute pic of "the teeth"!!
He looks like he is concentrating SO hard on standing.
Glad y'all got a weekend away with friends. I bet it was so fun- the ranch is great!

jennifer said...

Fun pictures! Looks like you had a fun weekend! And look at Mitchell standing!! We just figured out crawling at our house...

Maggie said...

cute pics... glad yall had fun.

Chesley said...

You have great pictures! I haven't posted mine yet but I need to get on it. We had a great time too and can't wait to go back! That Mitchell sure is a cutie! :)

Haley said...

Wow! The last time I saw Mitchell was right after he was born, and now he can stand! He is so cute!
On another note, I do remember the Fry girls. I think I remember the oldest one. Anyway, I will have to meet her. There is a great campus ministry group here, so I think she will find friend's easily. Now don't take my word for this, but I have noticed that it seems the school puts a lot of the church of Christ girls all in one dorm their freshman year. So I am not sure how that works exactly, but I think she will be taken care of! I will be happy to answer any questions if she has any!
See you soon!
Haley